Sunday 28 June 2009

Hello & Welcome...

...to this brand new blog.

Where to start?
Well, I have just returned from a year travelling the world; visiting the US, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, China & Japan.
It was an epic. There were highs and lows but totally fantastic fun.
Whilst away I kept myself busy keeping my health ad fitness knowledge up to date by doing online research and examinations but also by doing local courses.
In Thailand I did a weeks Maui Thai Boxing course, followed by a weeks Thai Massage Course and, if had had more time, would have done even more but c'est la vie - I shall go back!
Throughout the world I also kept my Karate skills up my training in virtually every country. I learned a great deal and met some fantastic people.

So now I am back in the UK and getting my business up and running again.
If you need a personal trainer or some therapeutic massage then just contact me and I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment