Thursday 11 June 2020

Back to Work Update

With industries starting to go back to work; what does it hold for us?
Current guidance remains the same: Video consultation only for massage therapy and for exercise therapy 1 to 1 in open space with a 2m distance between.
So what does that mean for me?
Well; I am happy as always to take telephone and video calls, email and social media chat questions.  I will give advice and self help exercises where possible.
Unfortunately I do not perceive myself returning to work in practice until September at the earliest.  I have a husband working full time and 2 children not able to return to school so they have become my priority.
I am sure that many of you are in similar situations.
Be assured that I am there for you and please do not hesitate to contact me via whichever means you feel more comfortable with should you need help and advice.
Stay safe and sane.
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment