Just to let you all know that I shall be returning to work from Monday 7th September 2020....YAY!
Please DO NOT book an appointment if you.....
- have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19
- are clinically extremely vulnerable and shielding
- anyone in your household has COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19
- you have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- you have been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace Service and told to self isolate.
Check that I am in good health before you arrive for treatment.
Wash my hands or use hand sanitiser before treatment.
Follow guidelines on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
Disinfect non-porous materials, e.g. massage couch and equipment.
Wash porous materials e.g. pillowcases, sheets and towels.
Replace couch roll and other disposable materials.
Ventilate the treatment room and reception area.
Change my tunic/top/apron if needed.
Maintain social distancing before and after the treatment.
You will be asked to...
Prior to your treatment:
Contact your therapist and re-schedule if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if any person in your household is self-isolating.
At your treatment:
Bring a bottle of water for your refreshment.
Arrive at the agreed time; not early and ensure social distancing before and after the treatment.
Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
Wear a face mask unless you are exempt.
Pay by card or other cashless method, where possible.